December Theme: An Unexpected Gift! Jennifer Cervantes



Last month TORTILLA SUN won the New Mexico Book Award! I couldn't have been more thrilled. As a writer you hope to find an audience to read and enjoy your work, to touch the reader in some way. Tortilla Sun has been a gift in my life in more ways than I could possibly ever articulate (I know I'm a writer so I should be able to, but sometimes words come up short). And so it seems fitting that as 2011 comes to an end, I celebrate not only this honor, but all the gifts that I have revceived because I am a writer! Here's looking forward to the unexpected gifts of 2012 for us all.

Comments

  1. Congratulations, Jen! Wishing you many more unexpected gifts. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! And a Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, guys. Looking forward to 2012.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment